Reach for the Sky offers a one-of-a-kind Helpline for parents who have a child that is struggling to learn. It’s affordable to everyone, takes little time, and it puts you firmly on the path to the right people and resources to help your child today.
This is such an important service for parents and I am dedicated to spreading the word so parents are aware it is available. Too often, parents spend crazy amounts of time and money on assessments, treatments and a variety specialists looking for answers to their child’s difficulties. It is heartbreaking to watch your child suffer unnecessarily, as I also know from personal experience. It affects all areas of their life, and it simply does not need to happen.
By spending as little as half an hour on the phone with me, I will provide you with:
- A clearer understanding of what potential weaknesses may be contributing to your child’s difficulties and what you can do about them now
- Information about clinicians and/or assessments that will help you measure and understand these weaknesses
- Recommendations for reputable programs and interventions that may benefit your child’s specific needs
- Someone to talk to who understands your desire to help your child achieve and be happy
- Books and resources relevant to your situation.
Simply email for further information or phone me on
02 9487 4452 to arrange a suitable time to speak.
I sincerely look forward to helping you and your child
towards a positive, happy future today.